Calbar Pool Paint is VOC compliant in all 50 states and is a premium grade chlorinated natural rubber base. It is formulated and manufactured under strict quality control standards. Calbar Pool Paint provides the pool with an exceptional durability, low gloss finish, offering superior alkali and acid resistance, water resistance and is pool chemical resistant. This coating is ready for use but may be thinned for spray. It is quick drying and easy to apply.
Our Swimming Pool Paint is available in these colors*
And 'Custom Colors'
* The colors shown on this website are a mere representation of the actual colors,
and may not be an exact match
It can be applied with a brush, roller or spray. If spraying, equipment must be handled with care, in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. Spraying of any material can be hazardous. With all types of applications, maintain good ventilation, wear respirators, eye protections and protective clothing. Do not use primers or sealers of any kind before application of this product.
• The surface of any pool must be completely dry before painting. After the pool has been drained, it will take at least a week of good dry weather, don’t paint too soon.
• Painting should be done only from mid-morning – after the dew has evaporated – until mid-afternoon, so that the paint will be dry before the sun sets, and dampness settles in.
• Do not paint when the temperature is below 50ºF of above 75ºF, or in direct, hot sunlight, since the paint will dry on the surface, but not underneath. Another possible cause of blisters and peeling.
• Wait five to seven days before filling pool.
V.O.C. : 2.2 lb./gal. Shelf Life : 12 months
Required Wet Film : 4.5mils per coat Thinner : Calbar Pool Paint thinner
Required Dry Film : 1.0 mils per coat Coverage : Approx. 250 sq. ft. per gal.
Packaging : Single component material. Available in 5 gal pails & 1 gal cans
Specifically and exclusively designed for bare concrete pools (new or sandblasted), metal or plaster lined pools, or pools last painted with a good quality rubber-based paint.