Calbar Floor and Trim enamel is recommended for interior or exterior use on floors, stairs, metal partitions, machinery and industrial equipment. An easy-brushing, high-hiding, smooth leveling product that provides long lasting durability, excellent wash ability and economical maintenance. It is resistant to soaps, detergents and water spotting.
Our Floor and Trim Paint is available in these colors*
Walnut – special order
Oxford Brown – special order
'Clear' and 'Custom Colors' available
* The colors shown on this website are a mere representation of the actual colors,
and may not be an exact match
One coat is usually sufficient for repaint work, but two coats are recommended for maximum durability. At least two coats should be used for new work. CAUTION: All gloss floor enamels may become slippery when wet. When non-skid characteristics are desired, a small amount of clean sand may be added. Stir often during application.
• Surfaces to be painted must be clean, dry and free of dust, oil, grease, wax and rust. Remove loose or peeling paint with scraper, sandpaper, or wire brush. A professional power washer works well also.
• Glossy surfaces should be dulled with sandpaper; smooth, hard-troweled concrete floors etched before painting.
• Apply as received in container.
• Do not paint if temperature of air and surface is below 50˚F.
• Dries dust free in 6 hours. May be top-coated overnight under normal conditions.
Thinner : Do not thin. Coverage : 450 to 550 sq. ft. per gal.
Cleanup : Mineral Spirits Packaging : Single component material. One gallon cans
An exceptional durable, urethane reinforced gloss enamel for new or previously painted wood, metal and cured concrete.